Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
8. Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Journal of Remanufacturing?
Illustrations, figures or tables from any article may be reproduced in any format or medium, provided that SpringerOpen is duly identified as the original publisher, and that proper attribution of authorship and correct citation details are given.
Articles are published in open access and may be reproduced in accordance with SpringerOpen's Open Access Charter.
For further information, please see SpringerOpen's reprints and permissions page.
- What is Journal of Remanufacturing?
- Why submit to Journal of Remanufacturing?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Journal of Remanufacturing?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Journal of Remanufacturing?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Journal of Remanufacturing's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?