Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
7. What is the copyright policy of Journal of Remanufacturing?
All articles published in Journal of Remanufacturing are open access, which means the articles are universally and freely available online. In addition, the authors retain copyright of their article, and grant any third party the right to use reproduce and disseminate the article, subject to the terms of our copyright and license agreement. Allowing the authors to retain copyright of their work permits wider distribution of their work on the condition it is correctly attributed to the authors.
- What is Journal of Remanufacturing?
- Why submit to Journal of Remanufacturing?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Journal of Remanufacturing?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Journal of Remanufacturing?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Journal of Remanufacturing's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?