Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
Search information pages
4. If my article is published, how will it be cited?
Articles in Journal of Remanufacturing should be cited in the same way as articles in a traditional journal. However, because articles in this journal are not printed, they do not have page numbers. Instead, they have a unique article number.
The following citation:
J Reman 2005, 6:306
refers to article 306 from Volume 6 of the journal.
As an online journal, Journal of Remanufacturing does not have issue numbers. Each volume corresponds to a calendar year.
- What is Journal of Remanufacturing?
- Why submit to Journal of Remanufacturing?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Journal of Remanufacturing?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Journal of Remanufacturing?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Journal of Remanufacturing's emails?
- What is SpringerOpen?